Sunday, March 16, 2008

china girl

gah, spent so much money today!

went shopping at Bugis Village with my school friend amanda! seriously she's a shopping guru. she was dragging me around and telling me not to buy from here, too expensive here, not nice, blablabla. but she's biased towards brown and against orange/red so.. ha.
Lemme see. i bought
4 T shirts - $40 + $30 = $70
2 polo tees - $54
2 jeans - $50
TOTAL = $174

wooo. and i still haven't bought sneakers and.. bball pants. sneakers more urgent. maybe i'll buy that this week. ah we'll see.


Anyway today while at bugis, i got a call from some unknown HP number:

Unknown China Girl (let's call her UCG) : harrloeee?
(she had some china accent so i assume she is from china. then again.. it may have been a HK accent. i dunno)
me: hello?
UCG: harrloww?
me: er.. hello?
UCG: haaar--loee?

at this point i decided to hang up, and within 1 minute she called back:

UCG: harrloww?
me: hello?
UCG: harrrloee?
me: yes, who is this?
UCG: you... you jaimeee friend right?
me: what?
UCG: -repeats what she said-
me: er i've no idea who's that
UCG: YOU ARE JAYMEE'S FRIENDDD!!! (in an irritated tone)
me: i'm sorry i think you got the wrong number

at this point i'd expect a normal person who has called the wrong number to similarly apologize and hang up right? no she went on:

UCG: YOUUU DONT BLUFF ! YOU BLUFF ! (sounding pissed off)

lol at this point i was feeling slightly annoyed but amused at the same time. at the same time, i was clueless at what to say too. so i just hung up.
she called about 3-5 more times which i just hung up, then she sent an sms:

UCG: Eh u dun bluff k

?!?? lol it was kinda funny how she kept repeating this particular line. so i just replied like asking who the hell she was and i think she got the wrong number. then her next sms:

UCG: Hi.. i noe u is jc frenx k!uwan 2met manda 2day at 8pm rite?

ok at this point i was a little stunned at the mention of amanda cos i just met her. so.. perhaps it was someone i knew or someone who knew us or something along that lines. but in the end.... i realised it was just some number i msged wrongly TWO weeks ago. so i 've no idea why the person is hounding me now and what on earth she's talking about. i guess the mention of manda is just another coincidence.
oh, she just called my phone again. i hung up. weirdo